|Timeline for 2044|
2038 • 2039 • 2040 • 2042 • 2043 • 2045 • 2046
2044 was a year in Earth's calendar.
- January, the city of Denver was destroyed by resistance fighters.
- May, the Battle of New York City.
- The SDF-3 and science vessel Deukalion travel to the Omicron Sector to test-fire a Neutron-S Missile. Something goes wrong during the test, disabling both ships.
- July 2, the main fleet of the Robotech Expeditionary Force arrives at ALUCE. The SDF-4 takes command in the absence of the SDF-3.
- July 18, the Robotech Expeditionary Force launched its final assault against Reflex Point. When failure seemed imminent, Gunther Reinhardt authorized the use of the Neutron-S missiles. Before the missiles could detonate, the Invid abruptly abandoned the planet, destroying the missiles in the process.
- July 24, Yellow Dancer hosts her last concert, revealing herself to be Lance Belmont.
- The Battle of Space Station Liberty. (Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles)
- August, an operation is begun to recover the SDF-3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.