The Illustrated Handbook #3 was the third handbook printed for the comic series Robotech II: The Sentinels. It listed facts about the characters and mecha of the comics, and included part of the script and production for Robotech II: The Sentinels Book 1 6: The Best Laid Plans... along with a couple satirical activities.
- Army of the Southern Cross armor
- VHT-1 Veritech Hover Tank
- Rank Symbols
- Robotech Factory Satellite
- Flower of Life
- A page is shown with Burak, with many different "cut-out costumes" to customize him with, each being the same. This is a spoof of similar books printed with other Robotech characters.
- How to Draw Robotech the Colonel Edwards Way!
Behind the scenes
The timeline included in the comic follows the old time period, which is 9 years earlier than the canon timeline. It additionally uses two new year systems for the history of the Robotech Masters: A.L. (Aeon Lanack) and A.R. (Aeon Robotech).
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|The Illustrated Handbook 2||none|