|The Masters, Episode 40|
|Air date||26 April, 1985|
|Written by||Steve Kramer|
|Directed by||Robert V. Barron|
|Comic adaptation(s)||Robotech Masters 3: Volunteers!|
"Volunteers" is the 40th and fourth episode of Robotech: The Masters.
To cover their impending invasion, the Robotech Masters have interrupted the communications link between United Earth Command Headquarters and its strategic orbital outpost, Space Station Liberty. The United Earth Command decides that a team of Robotech defenders will have to be deployed to reestablish communications and to test the strength of the invaders. Lieutenant Marie Crystal of the tactical armored space corps and Lieutenant Dana Sterling volunteer to carry out the mission.
In the course of the battle to regain the post, Dana sees the red bioroid that has been the focus of her disturbing visions. It is an unusual mecha, but Marie and Dana manage to defeat it and rout the invaders from the space station.
Communications between United Earth Command Headquarters and Space Station Liberty are reestablished.
to be added
- Dana Sterling
- Rolf Emerson
- Sean Phillips
- Louie Nichols
- Bowie Grant
- Angelo Dante
- Marcus "Ace" Green
- Marie Crystal
- Commander Tessel
- Lieutenant "Skipper" Borgnine
- Nova Satori
- Antoine Rochelle
Vessels and vehicles
to be added
- "Volunteers" is based on the original Japanese episode of Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross, entitled "Sutā Enzeru" (Meaning "Star Angel" in English), that aired 29 April, 1984 in Japan.
- Larry Abraham as Bowie Grant
- Steve Kramer as Angelo Dante
- Kerrigan Mahan as Sean Phillips
- David Millbern as Louie Nichols
- Melissa Newman as Dana Sterling
- Jeffrey Platt as Rolf Emerson
- Shirley Roberts as Marie Crystal
- J. Jay Smith as the Narrator
- Penny Sweet as Nova Satori
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Southern Cross||Half Moon|